The story of CC shoes started with my drive to make my own high-heeled shoes comfortable, so I can be elegant and pain free. I achieved my goal and would run around in decent, seriously high heels all day. Then things started happening. People would stop me in the streets and ask, “How do you walk in those shoes?” Or “I own a pair of those boots, but I’ve never been able to wear them, not even once! How can you walk in these boots?” On one occasion in London, Japanese tourists got off the bus and chased after me to enquire about the boots I was wearing. I had had them altered.
And so it came to be that I set myself a very ambitious challenge to use my consumer experience to create CC shoes combining elegance, sexiness and comfort. We are defying some of the big names in the industry by showing that pain and discomfort are not necessarily inherent in the nature of high-heeled shoes.
Here’s what we did differently.
- We stopped the “flow” of the foot towards the narrow restricted front part of the shoe.
- We built in the appropriate support including arch support to ensure that your feet are completely rested.
- We offer wriggle room for your toes to prevent prolonged misplaced pressure.
- We created flexibility in the brand by offering interchangeable uppers. This allows users to be creative.
- We pay close attention to the true meaning of luxury: extreme comfort and extravagance.
- We pamper your feet while maintaining elegance and sexiness.
If you would like to receive information on how to make your own high-heeled shoes comfortable, or to receive information about the launch of our debut collection, please sign up by clicking on the link below.